It turns out the last 2.5.9 had a few glitches. We decided to fix them quickly, as they were important. Here is the list of fixes:
- Fixed Visual Studio lockup on replace command when replacing with an empty string.
- Fixed some motions that didn’t work when the ‘Windows-like wordwrap navigation’ setting was active.
- ReSharper should now not add a closing ‘”)]} while in normal mode when ‘Auto-insert pair brackets, parentheses and quotes’ option is on.
- The ‘multiple Esc presses needed to return to normal mode’ with ReSharper and ViEmu should now be alleviated.
- Added code to enhance general application stability
And here is the link to download it:
We hope to have this be the stable version of ViEmu/VS2010 for some time. Hope you like it!