Re: Newline Insertion Error
I have come across some unexpected behaviour with the latest version of viEmu and Visual Studio 2002 that I will describe how to reproduce here:
1. Create a new C# file.
2. In the constructor, add a line consisting of words separated by semicolons, like the following:
3. Position your cursor at the start of the line.
4. Do a line search on the semicolon by typing:
5. At the first instance of the ';', enter 'a' and press '<enter>'. Instead of inserting a newline after the ';', nothing happens.
6. But if I escape out of add mode and then press 'a' and '<enter>' again, the newline is added.
7. This behaviour can be repeated with all other instances of ';' in the newly created line.
I am not sure what is wrong, but it doesn't happen with vim, lemmy, etc.
Thanks for a great product!