Re: Macro Change with Latest Version

I have noticed that a macro that I used to execute statements in SQL Management Studio is not working like it used to. After the execute it should return to the original curser position but instead its staying at the end of the block.

map <A-E> mzvipgS:run<return>`z

Looks like nothing is executed after the <return>

Hey Jon, any word on this?

Stephen, I've been able to reproduce it indeed. I now need to try undoing all changes in SVN history and see where the problem was introduced (most likely due to some change in the part of ViEmu common to VS and SQL Server). I will hopefully be able to do this in the next few days, and I will post here about it. Apologies for the delay, hope we can fix it soon.

Regards,

-- Jon

Excellent. Although I had hoped that I had messed up and just needed to change my macro.

Stephen,

The bug was caused by some new code related to the recent addition of multiple-key mappings and ambiguous prefix handling. I have fixed it now. I don't want to do a full new release now, so just download this DLL and substitute the one in your install (\Program Files\ViEmuSQL):

http://www.viemu.com/SQL-2.5.4x/ViEmuSQL.dll

To check that you're using this version, you can type :ver to see the version tag "2.5.4x".

Hope that helps!

-- Jon

Jon,

Sorry, it took me a while to get around to testing this. Looks great so far. Thanks for the fix.

Stephen

Thanks Stephen, great to hear that!