Re: please can I have non-incremental search ?

I hate incremental search with a passion smile Or at least, I prefer to activate it explicitly. maybe an option to do one or the other ?

Also, I have found d% to be broken. Definitely noticed it for comments and #ifdefs, but perhaps it's a more general problem ?

thanks !

Hello Amol,

ViEmu supports :set [no]incsearch to enable or disable the incremental search behavior since version 1.4.4. You can check the version you're using in Tools|Options|ViEmu or Help|About. The actual last version on the web site should buy you that feature.

On the other hand, % is "broken" in the sense you report - it only matches single character delimiters yet - that is, <>()[]{}. Wider support is planned for a later version, but it will take some time.

Jon

ahh. cool, I should RTFM more.

BTW, I can't get viemu to read the .viemurc or _viemurc. it's located in my "documents and settings/username" directory. Any thoughts ? I've run filemon on it and it doesn't even look like viemu tried to open the file.

hmm... ViEmu looks up $HOMEDRIVE and $HOMEPATH, and tries to open .viemurc and _viemurc there. Any idea?

hmm, sorry for not replying earlier. I just tried 2.0 and it seems to be parsing the .viemurc just fine.

It's ok, I'm glad it works fine. Also, 2.0 .viemurc is much more powerful smile

Let me know if I can be of help with anything else.