Re: Error on startup

Hi,

I get a error on startup saying, ViEmu installed incorrectly please reinstall.  So I try to uninstall and reinstall but the message wont go away.  I just installed it yesterday and I was dissapointed today when I was unable to run it.

Thanks for the help,
Jon

Jon, it's most probably a message from the module that verifies the 30 days trial. I'll followup by e-mail and send you a tool that fixes it.

Thanks and I apologize for the inconvenience.

JNG,
I'm getting the same error.  Did you get a fix for this?
Thanks,
nait

nait, I sent it by e-mail. I'll follow up by e-mail with you too. Thanks for getting in touch.

nait, I've just sent it to you by e-mail. Can you please confirm you received it? I'm unsure because the e-mail address in your forum registration is spelled differently from your nick.

Thanks,

J

I am getting this exact same problem trying to install it on Visual Studio 2005.

I have sent you a fix by e-mail. Please let me know if it doesn't work as expected. Thanks,

Jon

Jon,

I'm another case of this.  Visual Studio 2005.  Tried the unistall - reinstall, but no luck.

Thanks!

ranger, are you using Windows Vista? In that case, it is a currently known limitation (I was able to reproduce it last week after installing RC1) and a fix is planned soon. If not, then it's a separate problem and I can send you a fix by email.

Best regards,

Jon

Jon,

No, just vanilla XP Pro SP2.

Thanks

Ranger, ok, I'm getting in touch by email and sending you a little tool that will fix the problem.

Thanks for getting in touch and regards,

Jon

Jon,

Thanks.

Very cool program!

You're welcome. I'm glad you like it, and I would have hated you not being able to evaluate it properly!

I have the same problem. It works fine with ms word but it won't work with visual studio 2005, where i need it the most.
Can you help me?

BTW nice job!

dperitn, thanks for the nice comment. I'll get in touch with you by email later today and send you a little tool to ensure the trial period is reset.

Hello.  I'm having the same problem as everybody else.  I'd really like to try this out.

Hi Mark, I've just sent you an e-mail about the issue.

hello. i'm having the same problem too.
Can you help me?

Pieron, I just sent you an e-mail with (hopefully) a fix for the problem.

I'm getting this error.  If I have ViEmu installed, Visual Studio pretty much doesn't work.  Can I get a hand?

mrtrumbe, I just sent you an email too.

same error. send me fix too, please

Done.

admin wrote:

Done.

Does it mean the error has been solved?

ipod nano converter
dvd to ipod nano

I sent him the fix by email. Do you need it too?