Re: viemu 2.2.1 cannot remember "Enable ViEmu" unchecked in ViEmu Settings

viemu 2.2.1 cannot remember "Enable ViEmu" unchecked status in Tools->ViEmu->ViEmu Settings.

Is it a bug?

thanks!

I have just tested it with 2.2.3 and both VS.NET 2003 and VS 2005, and it works as expected for me.

One possible source of confusion is the different handling that ViEmu does of enabling using the Tools|Options|ViEmu or using the Ctrl-Shift-Alt-V shortcut. If you change the status via the dialog, ViEmu understands that it's a permanent decision and remembers it for the next VS session. On the other hand, if you use the hotkey, it understands that it's a temporary decision, and doesn't remember the setting for later VS sessions (it's a transient state change).

If that is not the source of the problem, it would be helpful if you went to Help|About, copied the info there, and pasted it back here. That way I will be able to know all the details about your VS installation.

Also, it would be helpful if you detailed the steps you have followed, what behavior you expected and what you got, so that I can try to understand the problem and reproduce it.

Regards,

Jon

Thanks!

I have upgraded to ViEmu 2.2.3 and it works as I expected.

Great to hear that. Let me know if anything else acts up.

- Jon