Re: XAML file. No ViEmu?

Just tested on a xaml file, acts like ViEmu used to on generic XML files (i.e stops being viemu!)
Using v2.2.6

-Afton

Do you also have Visual Assist installed? That could explain it. This happened with VS2008, but I supposedly fixed it in 2.1.17.

Can you go to Help|About, copy the contents there (there is a 'copy' button in the dialog), and paste them back here? It will let me know the version number of all components, etc...

- Jon

info sent via email.

In case anyone is experiencing this, please let me know, as I am unable to reproduce it on none of my installations and we are trying to track the actual reason.

Regards,

-- Jon

I think I found the problem, finally. We're checking it by email. The solution is to install a Visual Assist version equal or greater to 1707. You may have to upgrade your maintenance with them, I'm sorry. If many people have a problem with this, I could try to implement some work around, but I'd rather not.

-- Jon

Also, you'll get the best interaction with Visual Assist X if you upgrade to ViEmu/VS 2.2.7 or later, see details here:

http://www.viemu.com/blog/2009/01/31/viemuvs-227-for-better-visual-assist-interaction/

-- Jon