Re: Selection, inclusive vs exclusive

So I /think/ I found my answer in the following topic:

http://www.viemu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=614

But my question is, in VIM when I hit v (visual) it highlights the current character.  This is great when I am drive-by camel casing, or vice versa, actually its great a lot of the time.  And as the above link mentioned more or less indispensable when selecting backwards.  Is this current character highlighting behavior the same issue as described in the post above, if so any news/progress?

Indeed, inclusive/exclusive selection isn't implemented yet. It's planned for ViEmu 2.5, which will hopefully be ready soon (I'm finishing the new customer portal and it's almost ready).

Apologies for the time it's taking, time is finite and the amount of work seemingly not.

Regards,

-- Jon

Thanks smile

You make a living making your own software (hahah and doing its own support, and moderating its own forums... do you sleep?) !  That makes tardiness completely forgivable, keep up the good work!

Drostin, thanks for being so understanding. I do hope to provide this very soon, I'm finishing infrastructure work and eager to get back to implementing new features. Hopefuly really, really soon! I will post here.

-- Jon