Re: Where do I enter my license key?

I just installed a new copy of VIEmu for VS 2008, and I can't find any where to enter my license key.  I've looked in tools->options->viemu and I see the "unregistered eval copy" message there, but there is no button to present a license input dialog. 

My copy has not expired yet but I am just anxious to enter the key.

For me, I placed RegKey.dat (which I got via email when I bought viemu) in my viemu installation directory, which is typically c:\program files\viemu

Anakashian, Matt's advice is spot on. You just have to manually copy the file into ViEmu's installation directory. For the new release I'm preparing, ViEmu 2.5, the license key will be plain text, and there will be an "Enter Key" dialog in ViEmu. Likewise for Codekana 1.5.

In case anyone's wondering, ViEmu 2.5 will be a free upgrade for all existing customers.

Regards,

-- Jon

Jon

I have purchased ViEmu, ViSQL, and the Codekana products.  I recently rebuilt my new dev machine so I can get some stuff done with SharePoint and I noticed upon installing the versions of each products that it's asking me for a license code.  Do my previous .dat license files not work anymore?  How can I resolve this problem?

-Aaron

@Aaron
See here: http://www.viemu.com/new-licensing-system.html

Pydave, thanks for chipping in. Aaron, I hope everything is working fine now. Write to support [at] symnum.com if not. Regards, -- Jon