Re: hlsearch being off not respected

Hi

I have the hlsearch box deselected in Tools->Options->ViEmu. It seems to turn on/off the functionality correctly if I toggle the state and press OK, but if it's off, when I restart VS, hlsearch is always back on (though when I go into Options the checkbox is correctly saved as unchecked).

This is 2.0 in VS2005.

scott

I am having a related issue (I think). The "Use Visual Studio selection for Visual Mode" option is not being respected. Even if this checkbox is checked in the options dialog, the behavior is not on. If I toggle this setting, it sticks for my session, but not after I restart Visual Studio.

I'm using 2.0.35 under VS2005.

Thanks!

ding34, I will have a look at this next week. I'm out of the office until then, so I can't have a detailed look at it until then. I apologize for the delay.

Best regards,

Jon

Milksop, this bug with hlsearch was fixed back in version 2.0.27 (on September 28th). Can you verify that later versions work well? The latest one is 2.0.44, and I've verified it to work correctly.

Best regards,

Jon

ding3r, I've uploaded 2.0.45 which fixes the problem with the Use "Visual Studio selection for Visual Mode" and "Use Windows-style word-wrap navigation" settings:

http://forums.ngedit.com/viewtopic.php?id=118

Thanks for the feedback,

Jon