Re: Trial period

Just a note, it would be helpful if the 30-day trial period refreshed with new releases. I tried ViEmu a while back, and decided to uninstall it because there were still a few issues i didn't like. Recently, I came back to see how it had been improving, and noticed the new version, and downloaded it to see if I liked it enough to buy it this time. Sadly, upon installing it told me the 30-day trial had expired, so I was unable to re-evaluate the product.

So instead, I purchased ViEmu, and I'm relying on the 30-day money-back guarantee to see if I like it better this time. But I almost uninstalled it again right away after seeing that I couldn't use the trial, and I can imagine others would do this as well.

Hi Justin,

I have done this in the past, I think that I did it with the release of 2.0, but I haven't done it regularly. I will probably do it some time in the future again. Doing it continuously would be simply the same as removing the 30-day limitation altogether.

I am happy to provide individual trial period extensions to basically anyone who asks for them by email or through the main page feedback form, quite a few people have taken advantage of this in the past and I prefer that everyone has the chance to evaluate it properly. I only want happy customers!

And of course, no problem with getting a refund if you end up thinking you don't want ViEmu, just drop me a line and it'll be done right away.

Please be sure to let me know about your complaints, so that I can try to address them and improve the product.

Regards and thanks for the feedback,

Jon

I don't think I'll be looking for a refund myself, unless there's some glaring problem.. just thought that with all the new features, more people might be coming back to try it out! smile

Ok, thanks! If anyone is in a similar situation, just drop me a line and we'll work something out.