Re: :reg

It would be nice to be able to see whats in my registers.  I tent to forget where I put what.  in vim it's the command :reg
Showing markers would be nice to (:marks) but only if its visually.

Another thing i'm strugling with is selecting a block in visual mode (ab or aB)  but without selecting the brackets itself.  I don't know if thats possible yet in vim?  This is not important for viemu because I can use the grow selection command from resharper for this

thanks

I've added the request to the todo list. Next week or so I plan to address a few pending ViEmu/VS issues, as this looks fairly simple, it will probably make it into the next build.

Regarding object selection motions without delimiters: you can use the 'i' prefix instead of 'a' to select them without the delimiters. 'dib' will delete the inner-contents of the current parentheses-delimited block, 'diB' will do the same with braces, 'diw' will delete the current word without including the surrounding spaces or punctuation, etc...

Great thanks smile
looking forward to it.

Will you show the :reg results in the output window or in a dockable panel?  Or something else?

First implementation would be to show out in the "ViEmu" subpane of the output window (the same as :ls, tongue and other commands do). An extra panel for ViEmu input and output is pending for some future version.

Regards,

Jon