Ok, so this is the process to restore automatically removed bindings (copied over from the documentation, but I understand it's in a pretty obscure place):
If you want ViEmu to keep most of the current keybindings for automatic activation/deactivation purposes, but you want to remove one of these keys from the list, these are the steps to follow:
1. Go to Tools|Options|ViEmu->Keyboard
2. Click the "Restore" button under the saved keybindings list (to restore the initial pre-scan state).
3. Click the "Forget" button under the saved keybindings list to make ViEmu clear the remembered list. After this, the list on the left should be empty, and the list on the right will probably show a lot of clashing keybindings.
4. Change the list of keys scanned to add/remove any one you don't like (for example, change from the default "RFBDUWTQEYOINP]" to "RFBDUWTQEYOINP]V" to add Ctrl+V to the combinations checked and thus remove the regular "Paste" binding from Ctrl+V, and leave it free to enter visual-block mode.
5. Click the "Apply" button (the list on the right should now show "Edit.Paste" as a clashing keybinding)
6. Click on the button "Save and Remove" under the current clashing keybindings list
In your case, the step 4 should consist in removing EPWDQNBU from the edit box. "Apply", "Save and Remove", and there you go!
Let me know if something doesn't work as expected.