Re: ViEmu/VS 2.0.27 ready
I have just uploaded ViEmu for Visual Studio 2.0.27:
It needs a manual uninstall of previous 2.0.x versions before installing this one.
These are the issues addressed in this release:
- :noh[lsearch] implemented
- hlsearch setting wasn't honored on startup, even if it was shown fine in Tools|Options|Viemu
- The desired-cursor-col was not reset after moving the cursor by left-clicking
- :set gdefault would not work in .viemurc
- Pasting in VB would lead the language service into "partial" corrections and lead to syntax errors
- The \| operator in regular expressions didn't work fine (would only match the second branch)
- Keyboard management should now support the Japanese version of Visual Studio
Let me know if something's not right. I will keep working in the other pending issues.
Thanks for all the feedback!